Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lifetime LOTRO with 2 65's and 5000 turbine points!

Discussion on WTS Lifetime LOTRO with 2 65's and 5000 turbine points! within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lifetime LOTRO with 2 65's and 5000 turbine points!

As title says im looking to sell my LOTRO account to try and gain some money to help towards university costs.

The account has lifetime subscription, with a level 65 runekeeper and 65 loremaster

Isengard is activated as i prepurchased it before release but then stopped playing.

The account has 5300 turbine points on to spend on whatever you wish.

I will accept paypal for this transaciton, and im willing to take offers on the account as i need to sell it quickly!

Happy bidding!
Arch0s
Old 03/20/2012, 06:46   #2

I assume this is on US server?
$200?
Old 03/21/2012, 17:47   #3

Account sold to ymtan!

Smooth transaction thankyou very much!!
Old 03/21/2012, 17:48   #4

thread closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lifetime Lotro ACC with 2 65's and isengard!
05/31/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 1 Replies
as title says id like to sell my lifetime lotro account as i no longer have time to play, the account has a 65 runekeeper and a 65 loremaster, along with a 43 burgler and 39 champ. Acc has every expansion including isengard that was released yesterday! taking reasonable offers via paypal, pm with or post here with an offer
WTS LOTRO Lifetime 8500+ Points
03/06/2012 - Lord of the Rings Online - 5 Replies
I just recently logged into my LOTRO account after 4 years and realized it could be worth a few bucks to help with the rent. I can't remember the server I played on originally so I can't find my characters. Regardless, the account is a lifetime account originally bought for 200 USD. This account currently has over 8500 points to it. I will keep this thread updated until somebody buys the account from me. I will accept paypal or hard currency (money order, bank check, cleared check, cash). ...
[V]LotRo 440 Turbine Points code[S]Elite*Gold
01/06/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Verkaufe einen Code über 440 Turbine Points von Playspan für LotRo auf US server(EU geht nicht). Bitte nur ernstgemeinte Angebote. mfG --->NFSMW<----
WTS/WTT LOTRO Beta Key + Turbine Points
08/12/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, ich verkaufe meinen LOTRO Beta Key für die F2P Version des Spiels + 5000 Turbine Points Key. Allein die 5000 Turbine Points sind schon um die 50€ wert! Wenn ihr interesse habt PM an mich oder ICQ: 578403939 Ich suche Vindictus Betakey/Account oder Starcraft2 Key/Account oder Steam Accounts. Ich nehme aber auch Geld via PayPal, Webmoney greetz