Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help finding ip/port for c6 server

Discussion on need help finding ip/port for c6 server within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

the server is
can some one help me with this one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help finding a server
08/15/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows any active Pserver of cabal where we get a free RW3 bike at the beginning? Cause the ones I found are either dead or are fake....
need help finding pv server
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ya, im lookiung for a pv server where u start with whatever equips uwant. preferably 2-soc and i want a good server thats up alot and is bascily just for gw... anyone know of one?
Need Help Finding ConquerOnline Private server.
01/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I need help finding a good private ConquerOnline Server, if any 1 has any good private servers please tell me about them. Please e-mail me the link or u can post it,but if u want to e-mail it to me my e-mail is. [email protected]
Finding a server token.
05/29/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
As the topic say's. Anyone have a prog or know how to get a token for a server. Also I need a walker (OOG) that can log into a C5/C6 server and be able to access shop menu's for buying and selling. Note: Don't need the bot to move. All help appreciated.
need help finding a private WoW server!
03/11/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a private WoW server to join. Anyone know of a good one? How do I join one?