Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]L2 Walker OOG 10.8.0 to 10.8.8

Discussion on [REQUEST]L2 Walker OOG 10.8.0 to 10.8.8 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I saw some russian sies have some version of these walkers but you have to pay or they are bugged and the crack doesn't work.
I guess with these version we can use l2 walker oog in pserver interlude.

Thx,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] IG walker for Lineage2Paradise
01/11/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, Im looking for a bot program that works with Lineage II Paradise - Server Website, Firstly im not sure what version they are using....ive been trying out a couple of expoilts to see what patch it is and i think its CT2.1 not really sure... ive also tried geting walker from interlude to 2.05 walker but doesnt want to work... l2.Net doesnt want to work aswell....
[request]L2 walker 2.01 guide
08/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I'm using l2walker 2.01 it's only showing mobs HP and nothing more.guide me about this l2walker for what ppl are using scripts how they use it and etc etc all about this..
[Request] L2 Walker for L2 eXtreme
08/15/2007 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
Since BoTGoD re-opened L2 eXtreme today (www.l2xreborn.com), I thought I'd give it a shot. And yeah, it's always nice to have a running walker. Help would be greatly appreciated!
request l2 walker for BnB c4 reatailed
02/22/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
im searching for weeks a bot for bnb server but everything i took was old , not working and useless...if anyone can give me a good bot for bnb server or sent it to this email : [email protected] i will thank him 4 ever because im tired of xping all day P.S (sry for greeklish): re paides an exei kaneis kanena bot gia bnb as mou to steile i na mou dosei address na to download.. plz xanomai... <hr>Append on Feb 22 2007, 16:10<hr> does anyone know here i can find it ? an address ? ... ...