Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Problems

Discussion on L2 Problems within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
so , i heard that alot of you got problems with bots/your l2 client/hacks and other stuff , so i decided to start
this thread
you may ask your question and everyone who is able to help him , should help him by posting the answer in this thread too ^^

you question should be formulated well that we are able to solve your problem ^^

so i´m starting

category : client/keyboard
Problem description :
after i installed l2 my keyboard deactiveted all his additional functions , just the keyboard itself works , this is absolutly annoying for me because every additional button on my keyboard has a special macro
my keyboard is the logitech MX3000 and i´m using the "setpoint software" of logitech
after i installed it "setpoint" don´t register keyboard as the mx 3000 anymore ...

#pinned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2007, 01:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.@Jul 23 2007, 16:09
my tastatur
#pwned

Game Guard is blocking all kind of macro programms running. I guess your 'driver' is getting blocked aswell.

Options:
- Try to bypass GG.
- Uninstall all kind of special keyboard related software and hope that the hardware will work anyway.

... or was it NCprotect? ;O
Old 07/25/2007, 22:29   #3

Huh..ok i play private server c4 client with c5/interlude skills some. i need a bot that would work. l2.exe is taken from interlude so i use 1.79 walker, but the server is c4 so veryfier just dont verify, so pls help me with this problem.
Old 07/29/2007, 19:54   #4

noone noes?
Old 03/08/2008, 19:08   #5

well i play l2 aurora and its a c5 with c6 and c4 **** soo idk how 2 set it up at all

where can i find the ip? the port?

anything im new please help
Old 06/02/2008, 00:15   #6

NEED HELP FOR L2 GAMESERVER

I have another problem. I cant log in, ping0, all is working but i cant log in. When the window to select the server apears it just remain like that. I waited 10 min an nothing.plssssss helpp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg asta.jpg (243.7 KB, 348 views)
Old 06/07/2008, 13:02   #7

first good idea for u clean ur desktop =P
second is do u use a loopback adapter?
or a router?

mfg servus

P.S. dont write a new reply edit ur one!
Old 06/18/2008, 22:57   #8

hi guys.
I get a an error whenever i launch Lineage 2 CT1 . the error said that i need take off hacking tools of something i didn't understand .Can someone help me ?
Old 07/11/2008, 01:57   #9

I've downloaded the cracked walker 2.01 linked from this forum, extracted to a folder, when I launch the .exe, though and press run, it loads up L2 I log in and the programe just dissapears, when I'm in game I press Home and the screen does not appear.

Do I need to download anything additional to crack the walker or what?

I'm new to L2 bots.

Additonal info I'm playing retail
Old 07/14/2008, 21:48   #10

Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbadodare View Post
I've downloaded the cracked walker 2.01 linked from this forum, extracted to a folder, when I launch the .exe, though and press run, it loads up L2 I log in and the programe just dissapears, when I'm in game I press Home and the screen does not appear.

Do I need to download anything additional to crack the walker or what?

I'm new to L2 bots.

Additonal info I'm playing retail
try to disable your GG
Code:
http://mfyyre.narod.ru/
or try a different walker version
Code:
http://www.2shared.com/file/3594943/3a0bee1e/eL2Walker199b.html
or try l2divine
Code:
www.l2divine.com
Old 07/16/2008, 19:46   #11

I got a strange problem:

Just recently the Gameguard started messing around because of my proxyfying tool (so I guess, at least). I tried fyyres NoGG Fix, but the game shuts itself down. Any additonal ideas about bypassing/disabling/killing/whatever Gameguard? This piece of softwarecrap really gets me annoyed...

P.S.: It's a private l2j server. I know they got a property setting for GG requiered. Would this have to be disabled?
Old 07/20/2008, 09:56   #12

That one right there works perfectly just you have to hit the weird looking "end" button on the first tab and "start fun" to get it going once you have all your settings how you want them.
Old 07/25/2008, 02:17   #13

sooo hello here is my problem

soo i will write clear

*While normal computing I can have many apps open and my CPU usage won't get above 10%, and thats even with Photoshop running. When I start The Game 2 and play it, my CPU usage shoots up to 50-75% (and the game freezes on me) everytime unless I alt-tab out to another application in which case the CPU usage will drop back down to 2-3% range. This tells me it is related somehow to The Game 2.

*When the game freezes I cannot exit out of the game normally, I have to task manager out and then I get this error message:

General protection fault!

History: WM_DESTROY <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-WWindow::StaticProc <- WM_UNKNOWN <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 000F011C 16 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

*I have done several virus / adware checks with nothing shown. I have uninstlled L2 and re-installed it with no luck.

*I am running driver version 93.71

*My pagefile is set at 2mb-50mb for my main drive and 1024-4096 for my backup drive (where my active page file is) .

*I ran a memory test and it returned nothing bad

*DirectX is updated (twice)

*I Defragment Disk 2 times

HELLLLPPP!!!
Old 09/11/2008, 21:40   #14

Hi all I am new on this forum and Great noob on L2walker.
Category: L2walker
Problem: I downloaded latest L2 walker IG version and I bought a game card from gogygo.com . I reg. The Time card when I logged into the game I setted up my bot but when I pushed the INSERT button and the END nothing happened the bot was standing. When I run a script from L2 walkerIG with "MOVETO" commands it started walking =.= . I am suspecting that options are not right but I read all tutorials. Does any1 got any Idea why this happened cuz I am totaly retarded on L2walker Sh*t.
Old 09/11/2008, 21:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naza15 View Post
sooo hello here is my problem

General protection fault!

History: WM_DESTROY <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-WWindow::StaticProc <- WM_UNKNOWN <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 000F011C 16 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop
Try Change the Pagefile from yo PC. Right click on "mycomputer" properties ----> Advanced ----->Performance--->settings---->Advanced---->Vitrual memory-----> Change------>Make the File system smaller or select "Filesystem managed by system"(this option is more sure cuz your PC set the file system same to your RAM MB capacity)