Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get around file size error??

Discussion on How to get around file size error?? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've searched and found an old topic that claims to fix this but the uploaded pictures and links are all dead.

I'm using 1.76 and trying to bot on a private server.
Please help, thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2.exe File Size Error! Help plz
04/12/2020 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hi, my problem: I have a nice walker but since some updates of server following error: "L2.exe File Size Error!" So what do I have to do? Do I need to 'bypass' it? If yes, how am I making it? :o in deutsch: mein Problem ist folgendes: nachdem der (L2) Server geupdatet worden ist erhalte ich immer diesen tollen Error: "L2.exe File Size Error!" Also was muss ich tun? Muss ich die Datei verändern? Wenn ja, wie mach ichs? :o greez
file size error
08/28/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
can someone help me with "file size error" for ingame walker? the links in the sticky posted dont work anymore
l2.exe file size error - pls help
07/21/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I wanna play in a l2 c5 offmod server,but I got "file size error" messeage, if I try to open with el2walker 1.61. The original l2.exe is 465 kb The server's l2.exe is 171 kb guys pls help me, what can I do?
File size error
08/15/2006 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hi to all, i just got a little problem with a server and maybe some of you have the same. I play on L2element, and the game can only run with their L2element.exe (32ko). When I launch and set my Ingame L2 Walker 1.47 on "L2element.exe", I got error message box : "L2.exe file size error" Maybe some of you can help me in english please to understand and try to resolve that problem. Thanx to all ;)
L2.exe File Size Error
08/25/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Bah... Iim trying to connect L2W OOG 10.4.8 and IG 1.31 to HOBBY server (C3). OOG: 1)Done step by step BYPASS GUIDE. Installed Loopback, configured it, downloaded TCPtunnel and so on... Just a question: I must modify IP in several files (hosts, L2.INI of Walker, Loopback...). In which one MUST I put IP of HOBBY SERVER?!? In LOOPBACK? In TCPTUNNEL forward.bat? In L2.ini? In HOSTS file? In every one? Bah... BYPASS GUIDE is not so clear to understand... Proceding for trials and errors...