Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting on isoGames?

Discussion on Botting on isoGames? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I started playing on isoGames and was wondering if anybody succeeded in using Walker on that server?

I also tried L2.NET but I didn't get further than "Connected to Server..."...

I know, there already exist some topics about this server but it didn't seem like anybody knew how to bot there.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker on Isogames
07/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi!, this is my first post so... I hope you can help me :p. I play on Isogames server and I canīt use L2Walker there because we have a little screen with some buttons, including start button, I mean this: http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1821/screemdm8 .jpg Any way to use L2Walker with this sh1t? Thanks and congratulations for this forum :D. Kisses :*
How can I set up e-L2Walker for Isogames? Help, plz!
05/12/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I would really appreciate if you guyz help one with this one. Isogames are using Bake Ice and I was wondering if you can help me by explaing me how and what should I do to set up a bot for the server. This will be my first time, so...help is required! ^^ 0kay, thank you all in advance!
Walker OOG Isogames
04/25/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi guys , i need walker in Isogames server is interlude isoGames - ISOGAMES.COM Please help me.:):):):)
bot on isogames??
01/26/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
is there any bot for isogames? thanks
IsoGames
10/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Can someone help to find protocol version on IsoGames Lineage2 C3 server. Admins apply new patch and now i cant use my walker. I cannot grab a protocol version from server. When i try to log on server with sockcap and logger - jist nothing hapend. Help pls. Best regards ! Ups: server ip - 67.19.238.45 site http://lineage.isogames.com