Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have an problem i wanna learn

Discussion on Have an problem i wanna learn within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
could anyone tell me how to make private server for lineage2
i dont care if its java..

i got scammed from an private server, and i decided to make my own server for personal use..

a internet site link would be ok too
Old 01/02/2007, 22:20   #2

Use Search...U r done!!!

WARNING
*Where rz put:R A G E Z O N E...I can't do this alone dunno why...
Old 01/02/2007, 22:27   #3

a g e z o n e.com>>>That's the link I don't know why but can't write it without spaces.You should write it with no spaces between R A G E Z O N E.
Old 01/03/2007, 02:46   #4

DAMNZ i tried it, but i keep failing T.T

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Need Some Help With Coding<I wanna Learn How>
09/29/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Hi, Pretty Much The Title Says It... I Wanna Learn How To Code To Make A Source To Start My Own Co Server... I Know This Is Probably In The Wrong Section But Anyway If Anyone Could Help Me I Would Really Appreciate It ^^.
WANNA LEARN HOW TO CODE ?????
07/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
HI IF U WANA LEARN HOW TO CODE THE SOURCE AND ADD ITEMS OR W.E I RECCOMEND U PPL IF U WANNA LEARN ANITHING IN CODING GO TO THIS SITE IT HAS REALLY USEFUL STUFF FOR EDITING UR SOURCE PUT THAT SITE FOR UR WEBSITE AND MAYBE OWNER OF THE SITE WILL HELP U CODE UR SOURCE BUT ONLY IF U ADVERTISE THE WEBSITE !!!
I wanna learn how to make hacks (not use)
05/20/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm kinda new in 2moons and i have an Incar Magician LVL 55 and i used a vac hack that i've found in this forum, its a folder named usa, and i want to learn how to configure the hacks the way i want, and actually build the hack. I know there is something with "monster editor" and there are things with winhex, i want to know the best way to build your own hack. Please help me i don't wanna be a leecher ^.^ *BTW i have a little bit experience with UCE*
i'm newbie n i wanna learn ^^
03/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hie guys, i hope u all can teach me how to do those speed hack thing. i've been reading the threats on hack but i dont reali know what they are talking about, like editing the strings n all o.O can some1 give me a link or sth so that i can learn more about these things? Btw, im playing cabalsea. thanks in advance