Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker 4 Roxynet/frienz

Discussion on L2walker 4 Roxynet/frienz within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys does sameone have l2Walker for Roxynet server?

If not can someone tell me how to find the information needed to set it up myself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] multiclient -Perfect World Europe - Powered by The Frienz Network
04/20/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Wait until PW -Europe Developers will do a patch to permit work of multi client a patch Perfect World Europe - Powered by The Frienz Network
L2W 4 ROXYnet
07/02/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
hi guys sameone have l2W for Roxynet server? ht*p://www.frienzl2.com/
Can someone help me with l2walker?
02/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i downloaded l2 walker from "http://61.152.90.188/eL2Walker10.6.3-FULL.zi p" and i can't get it working on the server that i'm playing... if anyone can help i'll be glad... :D The server site is this one: "http://www.l2enraged.com/main/index.php" ;. I'm playing on the Paagrio server. (the server don't allow l2walker, but who is the one that don't break laws? :P). Help plz... Tell me what to do and where to do it to get l2walker working... tks to all... ;)
L2Walker auf PTS ? / L2walker on PTS | Testserver
08/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
siehe Thread-Titel, bin am verzweifeln :bandit: how can i run L2Walker on PTS/Testserver, im gonna go crazy...
Help L2walker 10.2.3
06/05/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello I have a problem with l2walker before it(he,she) was playing to her(it) c1 in the servant: www.ultima-alianza.com/lineage2 The problem is that now an put the C2 and l2walker the version does not work that use is: L2walker 10.2.3 this is the configuration of before: LoginServerIP = ua-l2.no-ip.info LoginServerPort = 2106