Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aeL2

Discussion on aeL2 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Somebody can help me to make/to find a config of l2walker for this server?

Link:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AEL2 Token needed
06/14/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi All, i found on Agahnim list server ip protocol etc but i need the token number, can someone help me? Thanks greetz etc (Server site: http://ael2.aerogaming.net ) :bandit:
Help with Bug Subclass on Ael2
02/16/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
any1 know this bug?? can explain here? thanx a lot :D
Need bot for AEL2 please
02/08/2006 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Please i need bot for AEL2 i know ip and protocol version but my l2walker say me: 17:16:31 Link LoginServer Succeed. 17:16:37 ->Login LoginServer Fail. please need help LoginServerIP=72.36.235.242
What L2Walker Version for Ael2 Server
02/08/2006 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
Hi all, i play in server Ael2 (Lineage 2 C3 with Patch C4 Textures) The question is: What version of L2Walker i need for play in this server? 1) I find de Protocol with the soft "engine", first the soft give me error (screenshot) http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1050/error2ej. jpg
Ael2 Extreme Rate
11/07/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
If some one has an set.ini for this server on walker, or knows how to get one so i can bot, that would be so cool! Cause duel clients slows me way down, and the server has a little lag as is. I tried everything on how to figure out the protocol version. And i use 10.2.3 BTW, and its a C3 Server witha c4 patch I tried sockscap site, wouldnt let me dl Tried the hex thing, after using peid which didnt work So Ive given up Again if anyone has it or has a way of getting it, I would be so...