Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe enchant exploit

Discussion on Safe enchant exploit within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a programm witch "tells" u when ur weapon will crystallize?

Tnks!
Old 09/26/2006, 06:40   #2

ahh no i wish there was one its told that its done in random like when you do enchant it flips a coin break or not although technically you should be able to use a sniffer to force a enchant but we dont got anything to decompress the sniffed info anyway
Old 10/23/2006, 11:10   #3

As far as i know a sniffer can only read the traffic and not interact with it, that is why is can not be detected.
So for modiffing and resending a respective packet you will need another aplication but be careful because you might get burned since it is high probability you dont send a valid packet so all sirens will start beep beep in GMs laboratory and that will make them realy mad since they have to leave for a moment that hentay **** or whatever....just to ban a poor guy like ya...
Old 10/24/2006, 04:00   #4

no actualy i been checking for packets but your client only tells that you want to use item but the enchant is on server side so you cant ever packet sniff it i guess you could always make it think that you using blessed scroll instead of normal but never tried
Old 11/14/2006, 08:09   #5

Is there anyway to use the sniffer/packetsender to change the item being used ? Like if you use a haste potion, could that be interpreted as an enchant scroll ?

If possible, you'd have a very easy way of getting scrolls atleast