Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclass

Discussion on Multiclass within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all i have a question. i play echokinetics highrate server and subclass not avaible but some people have all class. Pls tell me how to hack my class

sorry my bad english ps:
Old 07/09/2006, 01:30   #2

lol its not a hack... just if u reach lvl 76 go to the Kat NPC in Giran and then u changed to your subclass ...
Old 07/10/2006, 14:41   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakka@Jul 9 2006, 01:30
lol its not a hack... just if u reach lvl 76 go to the Kat NPC in Giran and then u changed to your subclass ...
What you said is 3rd class transfer, not subclass. Subclass is when you are e.g. TH and become with you subclass HE or so. The hacker/cheater on Echo got is a Moonlight Sentinel (3rd class of Silver Ranger) and can buff all prohphet buffs, can sing songs and dance. He has the p. def skillz of an Tank class.
It just a very nice hack but i dunno how do do it -.-
Old 07/13/2006, 18:18   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by doom3mortar+Jul 10 2006, 14:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doom3mortar @ Jul 10 2006, 14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Wakka@Jul 9 2006, 01:30
What you said is 3rd class transfer, not subclass. Subclass is when you are e.g. TH and become with you subclass HE or so. The hacker/cheater on Echo got is a Moonlight Sentinel (3rd class of Silver Ranger) and can buff all prohphet buffs, can sing songs and dance. He has the p. def skillz of an Tank class.
It just a very nice hack but i dunno how do do it -.- [/b][/quote]
Echo is a gm's friend & a friend of mine, he just asked for help and the next day he logged in and his main was pimped out =/