Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

helllp l2 walker + auto cure mp?

Discussion on helllp l2 walker + auto cure mp? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation helllp l2 walker + auto cure mp?

Hi I have a Dida, I have l2walker, and e set but not how to make the pj mp to heal can only help me? I give corect options but does not cure anything mp = (
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mp.jpg (27.5 KB, 6 views)

Tags
cambio, jajaj, l2, ocio, perra

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELLLP PLS
11/28/2009 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
ich hab folgendes problem ich habe hack angemacht und gepatcht nun kommt immer ein Virus beim patchen und kann auch nicht patchen hack habe ich alles runtergeschmießen usw
Leveling Nix on Gold Guard thats getting auto-adv cure
10/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know of a good clicker, conquer clicky seems to be a little dated and can't seem to find a clean version anyhows. I'm looking to setup my main lvling nix on a gold guard while the tao auto-adv cures the guard and periodically auto-meds to refresh mana. Any suggestions? Thanks!
L2 IG Walker 2.13 no mob auto atk
06/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I tryed to play with the new walker 2.13 on the newest l2 server (no privat) and its starts the game and finds all the skills and stuf but when i try to start "auto fun" and "auto atk" nothing happends :/ maybe someone knows the problem plz?
Auto log in with IG walker
08/12/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Can somone explain how to get the In-game walker to auto login after a disconnect happens? also is it possible to make a script to have a dwarf get up after he sells all his D-SS and run to the Warehouse to get more? Then run back to your spot to set up shop again? Tritt