Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Up-To-Date

Discussion on Up-To-Date within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am looking for someone to help me out here, i am stuck. I got L2Walker and got in logging in, but when i make that circle thing with the Pathing options.. My guy just stands there, could i get some help on maybe im missing something from my download or what. I mean how do i get my guy to attack, am i doing something wrong, if you know how to work L2Walker, please give me a step by step process to get my guy running around killing. I am quite newb and would like any help given, Thank You
Old 05/15/2006, 12:31   #2

Is it cracked? Autokill/Pickup only works with the Cracked Edition/Paid one, not w/ the free one.
Old 05/16/2006, 06:41   #3

I have to buy a bot, where can i buy one at then?
Old 05/16/2006, 12:56   #4

Or just crack it. I already posted a link for that in another thread.