Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobl2 C4 Need Token/protocol

Discussion on Mobl2 C4 Need Token/protocol within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi! i need a token and protocol to Mobl2 c4 ().

Thank u for the help!!
Old 04/02/2006, 01:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
mobl2=5F 3B 35 2E 5D 39 34 2D 33 31 3D 3D 2D 25 78 54 21 5E 5B 24

btw this is releases section. for questions post in main forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Token and Protocol Finder
01/14/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 34 Replies
Hi all!! Cause so many ppl want to know how to find out the token of L2 here is a very nice tool: The Token Finder!!! :D How to use - step by step: 1st: UnRAR the Archive. (best would be: /system) 2nd: -If u use C1, C2, C3 u should run EngEXT_ME.exe (with the Chronicle-thing im not sure - try to use both) Then press "Search" (if there is an error engine.dll not found] copy the EngExt_ME.exe into the /system) -If u use C4 run EngExt_FE.exe . Klick "Open" . Then open the...
Engine.dll from wrath - getting the right token and server protocol - IMPOSSIBLE!
10/24/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, Getting the token and protocol server from the engine.dll, that I was trying to do... nothing, it seems to be impossible.:mad: I've found all kind of advices,tutorials, guides... NOTHING.:eek: If some one could find out the token and protocol version please share it with me, PM or Smth. So.. need a coder.. pls help. :D Thanks.
What protocol version for L2pvpx and Token? plz
06/08/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
What protocol version for L2pvpx and Token? plz thx to alltext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Woow xD' border='0' alt='Woow xD' />
Bot with Mobl2 C4
04/09/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi! I try to bot on this. I get everything ok, but, when it wants to Enter char1, the walker shuts down. I use 10.4.9. If someone could make it work, i would be ery happy ::) Here is the set ini LoginServerIP=66.98.176.30 LoginServerPort=2106 ProtocolVersion=656
as knowing the protocol and token of a server
04/03/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
as knowing the protocol and token of a private server . here is provado the walker in it carries to an extreme and ok works.. but as knowing protocol, token and port of other server. thanks and sorry for my english