Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edditting systemmsg-e.dat...

Discussion on edditting systemmsg-e.dat... within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edditting systemmsg-e.dat...

hello, latly i downloaded 2 tools to modify systemmsg-e.dat file.
i want to ask what is variable $s1, $s2 stand for? for my eye it seems like in every line it refer something else.

Detail on what i try to do:
first im using software L2FileEdit that was recomanded in this forum.
a command line in systemmsg-e.dat look like this:
110 1 a,the effects of $s1 flow through you. \0 0 B 77 AB FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0,
when number 110 present id

now i wanted system msg to tell me nick of person who buff me, so i went to other line , ID=36 , msg there say:
"a,$s1 hit you for $s2 damage.\0 ",
this line tell me who hit me, so here i saw same variable "$s1" refer to nick of person hit me, when in line ID-110 it refer to name of buff i recive.
i was thinking myabe other line give info about what vurable $s1= to , so i copy all the line of id 36 to line of id 110 , only leave the id namber like it was, and still varibale $s1 refer to buff i recive.

how can i put virable that is = to nick of person that buff me in line ID 110?

i know this is little complicated question, i relly hope that some1 with more understaning in me in ln2 progerming can help with this.

thanks a head to all helpers....
Old 03/30/2010, 00:19   #2

wow, no1 have any idea? <:
Old 05/13/2010, 00:30   #3

I want it badly too,and i don't have a clue how to make this stuff.. :/
Old 05/13/2010, 15:50   #4

Try this:
a,$c1 give to you the effects of $s1