Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker retail problem (delay)

Discussion on L2walker retail problem (delay) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2walker retail problem (delay)

since server restart today l2w seems to have some delay in targeting new mobs and obtaining money etc. anyone else with the same problems? using 2.17f
Old 03/02/2010, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok, fixed with 2.17H.

thread can be closed^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker Delay question
07/24/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I wonder how to get delay on party heals? and on heals, i play warcryer and chant of life are healing overime for 15 sec so i have my heal to heal party member at 75% and i dont want him to cast another one in 15 sec sins its waste of mana, how do i delay it even thos he might be under 75% when its on and go above after combat?
L2Walker Delay
07/24/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I wonder how to get delay on party heals? and on heals, i play warcryer and chant of life are healing overime for 15 sec so i have my heal to heal party member at 75% and i dont want him to cast another one in 15 sec sins its waste of mana, how do i delay it even thos he might be under 75% when its on and go above after combat? Sorry mods i posted in wrong place, please remove this post and ill do another one, im sorry for the innconvinience
LF cracked L2Walker for Gracia Final (retail)
07/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Heya guys.Can someone help me to find the latest working cracked l2 walker for retail?
L2Walker Working Kamael In Retail Servers.
04/11/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Post A Link For Working Kamael In Retail Servers :O ! Credits : Youll Recive +1 Karma. And A Thanks. ;)
L2Walker@Retail
01/01/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I was just wondering if maybe someone here has working l2 bot for official servers :D