Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker InGame on l2x??

Discussion on L2Walker InGame on l2x?? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hallo,
gibt es ihregend eine version die bei l2x läuft?
hab schon zwei versionen getestet hab aber nie geschafft die anzumachen ich kan sie zwar anmachen und es bleibt net da es verschwindet wieder und das spielt laagt dan wie die sau.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker Ingame Bypass
02/19/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 53 Replies
i got ingame walker 1.50/1.51 working after the verify changes using xen's verify emulator. follow the guide below and u have at least ingame walker again :happy:. 1) you need the verify emulator made by xen, but i think any other will do it also. if you dont have it yet you can get it here: http://rapidshare.de/files/9040358/L2W_All.EXE.ht ml Also you might want to download the newest version of l2walker, for that look at http://www.towalker.com/ direct links:...
Ingame L2walker problem
08/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
Hey guys ive been using ingame l2walker and it all starts etc. but when i want to start auto fun+combat (to attack mobs etc) it doesnt respond.. it does select a mob but it wont attack it and after 20 seconds it picks another mob and so on Does anyone know why?
L2Walker InGame [Question]
07/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hey guys ive got a question about l2 walker in game so.. im playing on a c6 server and i log in perfectly with 1.78 ingame walker but then when i go to policy i dont see any skills, before in c4 you would have to run l2asrv but i cant find any asrv's for c6 and its not working if you please help me find how to see skills in the policy settings it would be appreciated
L2walker ingame 1.24 Crashing
04/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Ok well after a long day trying to figure out how to get out game and ingame working I final;ly manage to get out game working, now when i try to use ingame version I get ingame for about 5 seconds and it crashes :/ Any ideas please? :) Thanks in advance
L2walker ingame v
04/01/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Why my v of l2w in game doesnt work? :fedup: :fedup: is there a problem with the the l2 version? I have l2walker 1.08 and i run it in a C1 private server AND i have follow the instructions all the way :rtfm: :rtfm: :smashfreak: :smashfreak: And plz make a guide for the Ingame walker version THNNNNNNNXXXXX and keep up the good job!