Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request/Help] Olds L2Walkers (IG) Working on win7

Discussion on [Request/Help] Olds L2Walkers (IG) Working on win7 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request/Help] Olds L2Walkers (IG) Working on win7

Well, how the topic say, I need some help.
I got win7 like many ppl have and we got olds L2walkers (IG) working on the servers that we play, but with win7 we can't use cuz the error that u know when u try to run.

We try to use the new version, but the servers got protections againts them, so we got olds version (modify) working.

Any fix? many pppl got this problem, maybe u can help.

Thanks!
Old 02/22/2010, 08:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilc View Post
Well, how the topic say, I need some help.
I got win7 like many ppl have and we got olds L2walkers (IG) working on the servers that we play, but with win7 we can't use cuz the error that u know when u try to run.

We try to use the new version, but the servers got protections againts them, so we got olds version (modify) working.

Any fix? many pppl got this problem, maybe u can help.

Thanks!
there is currently no fix for this problem, try using l2net

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New SmartzWHZ.Lite v3 Wallhack w/ Bypass working in "WinXP Win7 (Vista-not working)
09/05/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 11 Replies
I've release now my SmartzWHZ.Lite v3 Wallhack w/ Bypass and now these method is so very easy cause theres no ISO METHOD.. And is know that some of you that using the ISO Method wallhack if your now in game it will "Connection Has Been" after 3 minutes and now i'd decied it that i will now release this my new version wallhack and now there it it now need ISO Method and it's free to download w/ you... ~and now here's the steps that you will going to do~ 1.Download the SmartzWHZ.Lite...
WPE not working on Win7
08/11/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Ever since I upgraded my OS to Windows 7 my WPE stopped working properly and now doesnt see any of the packets. I already tried running it as Admin with permedit privileges (Also tried the modified WPE). made sure all packet types are selected in the options. and tested it with several newly downloaded copies. nothing works! I make it start sniffing but it doesnt catch any of the packets(and I've tried it on WoW, on Firefox, on bittorrent and emule). what am I doing wrong? P.S. one...
Working UCE on win7
03/28/2010 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Hello everyone =) I'm looking for a working uce for private servers on Win7. Tried kiki / DaEngine / MHS and some more. But it looks like that none of those works on Win7. If anyone got a "public" working uce fir Win7 on priv servers please post it. Or send a priv message =) would be nice. Thanks!
C4-C5-Interlude Maps For L2Walkers !!
06/30/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
First Of All I wanna Thanks deMEV, for this Great Job, Its Only A share From Me to ELitepvpers. ENJOY !! Screens Will Be Added Very Soon :D 1. Goddard Castle Town: http://www.aden-territory.com/maps/24_16/24_16.rar Screen: 2. Dark Elf Village (fixed, removed rock): http://www.aden-territory.com/maps/20_18/20_18.rar Screen: