Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible armor

Discussion on Invisible armor within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey! Im playing on a l2j server with a gm shop in giran where can buy most items. So this player comes to me all invisible. I can only see his head. I ask him about what items he's wearing, and he says: they are all in the gm shop! I've found all items but the problem is that I cant wear the torso part and the pants at the same time. The items are called: Boots (temp kamex items), Gloves (temp kamex items), Marksman leather gaiters and Wolf Level 75 Armor (in the pet section). There must be some other pieces instead of the Wolf armor or Marksman pants that I can use to get the WHOLE body invisible and only leave the head visible. Many thx for helping me out with this problem.

// Goouranga
Old 11/29/2005, 01:31   #2

maybe you dont have the textures for the armor
Old 12/01/2005, 06:29   #3

Lol u dont have textures of armor and cant see it while players can.even if u put that armor other players who has tex. Will see u as regular