Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker for L2j servers

Discussion on L2walker for L2j servers within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is tehre any L2walker taht work on L2j servers ? This for answer and if theres one can i get link where i can get and how i can connecte , ty ^^
Old 10/25/2005, 03:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
when i played 5 months ago, there was not, but i dont know now. Also depends on which server, but imyself cant help you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there any way to use l2walker in private servers?
07/24/2010 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
when I start auto hunting that i kicked? any solutions fellas?
L2Walker All Servers
10/14/2007 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
hey, i made a L2walker launcher which makes u able to choose if you want to bot on a private server or official server. this mod supports the 45 most known private server id be pleased to get some feedback :) *****************
L2Walker OOG 10.8.6 (Official Servers)
06/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I was wondering if anyone has gotten around the authentication. I have tried my older methods of the loop back adapter and port forward.bat with the current ip/port its using, also tried the host file flooded with vips, and also an older token crack on the new client all to no avail. And as a last resort i tried the L2asrv.exe method, and it failed right along with the other methods. Just wondering if anyone else is having any luck with it. I searched around the forum but found no posts...
[Request] OOG L2Walker for c5 L2j servers
04/05/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
If you guys have any version of L2Walker OOG workin on c5 l2j servers please gimme a link here. Thanx
cant set l2walker for l2world servers
01/26/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, im trying to get the information about the ip and port that i should insert in set.ini but i cant understand how to get the information out of l2.ini can someone please help me with this issue i want to connect to lineage2world server 1 thank you //lud