Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to start l2 walker ingame version

Discussion on how to start l2 walker ingame version within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i tryed to start l2walker last ingame ver but i've recived error message "error l2.exe size" or i dont know.tell some ingame version for c3
Old 09/19/2005, 17:45   #2

pls use the search

Old 09/19/2005, 21:46   #3

Ok Makaveli, i've read your post. FANTASTIC!!!

But it doesn't work... because HOBBY says that with your patch the files of GameGuard are deleted and it closed itself.

Acc...
Old 09/19/2005, 21:58   #4

hmm do u get an GG error on the login screen, right? Restart your pc
Old 09/19/2005, 22:32   #5

IG walker doesnt work atm, no bypass fix
Old 09/20/2005, 10:51   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Makaveli@Sep 19 2005, 21:58
hmm do u get an GG error on the login screen, right? Restart your pc
Done, and of course L2 doesn't give me GG error... but if I put my ID and PWD it doesn't work. No "login error", no "your account doesn't exist", nothing.

I've followed step by step ur guide. But it doesn't still work.

I think lapo says the truth, no IG walker works yet.

But thx for help, is incredible how quickly u guy find a solution... or try at least...
Old 09/20/2005, 14:47   #7

Ok now I introduce a new question: I've found a post of Makaveli that explains how configure L2WalkerOOG on a lot of servers and works (great man...).

But (I'm an HOBBY server's player) why does my character run not fluid (oh my *** my english sucks)? In the MAP I mean I see my pg trying to hit mobs but he moves itself not fluid... so he isn't able to hit anyone. And he is not usable by me because i can't control where i go and so on...

I hope someone has understood what i'm trying to say.. In game people see me moving fluid, but from L2Walker is not the same and is impossible to control PG..

Thx very much.