Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2walker 2.17 official, craft SS broken?

Discussion on l2walker 2.17 official, craft SS broken? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy l2walker 2.17 official, craft SS broken?

hi guys, ive been searching for a fix and no success.
anyway i have the latest l2walker on official server and it seems they have craft ss broken or something, i can setup the config for it but all it ever opens in comon craft recipe book instead of dwarven craft.
also might be linked the soulshot use settings under combat heal wont work,i have to set an option under heal options to use soulshot.

if anyone found a slution pls let me know thanks cos its a pain manually crafting ss lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2walker on official
11/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi All, Since todays Update on Official Servers i cant start l2 with l2walker I get all the time "l2 detected an hacking programm error code 620" Any Clues?
L2Walker OOG 10.8.6 (Official Servers)
06/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I was wondering if anyone has gotten around the authentication. I have tried my older methods of the loop back adapter and port forward.bat with the current ip/port its using, also tried the host file flooded with vips, and also an older token crack on the new client all to no avail. And as a last resort i tried the L2asrv.exe method, and it failed right along with the other methods. Just wondering if anyone else is having any luck with it. I searched around the forum but found no posts...
How to craft with L2walker?
03/11/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, im just running a L2walker on a server but i dont know how to craft with it :S it´s a c4 server...the basic function Make dont work :( can someone help me pls? thx in advance Yours sTyLeRs
Where can i get L2Walker for c5 official server?
09/14/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Need an link for L2Walker for Official server It would be nice if someone can help an stupid guy like me in this! Need an link for the actual l2walker, links for the updates or ini dats and a short description what i have to do, to start this bot on the new franz server! Thx for help!