Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for C3 l2.ini decrypter for pserver

Discussion on Looking for C3 l2.ini decrypter for pserver within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello all I have been digging thru the search feature, google, etc trying to find a decrypter for this l2.ini file and I can't seem to find one. This is for L2x server most recent version I will attach it. My ultimate goal is to get l2walker 1.31 ingame to work on attacking mobs when I am afk.

I can see others hp, monsters hp, I can click a monster and he will attack but not use SS even though I have the SS selected, and my skills dont show in the skill slots. So basically only half of it is working. I want to try the bypass method to see if the rest will work but I can't get the ip of the server.

Some help would be greatly appreciated and you would have my utmost gratitude. A great plus would be if someone who is currently playing on L2x and has a full working bot to share their method if this one does not work.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-41-1124666828.ibf (3.4 KB, 50 views)
Old 09/04/2005, 15:44   #2

hey sesshy!

i'm also looking for that ip, i posted the same a few weeks ago... no chance to decrypt the .ini. makaveli wrote that he will look into it but nothing happend - he didn't answer. *sad*

pony
Old 09/04/2005, 15:52   #3

i know the game server ips but not the login -.-