Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need working IG L2walker for gracia epilogue(official)

Discussion on need working IG L2walker for gracia epilogue(official) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need working IG L2walker for gracia epilogue(official)

as title says or gimme a link with a working solution l2net or smthng else

thanx in advance
Old 10/27/2010, 07:29   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorial L2Walker IG 2.17 Gracia Epilogue !!!
10/24/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 293 Replies
All credits to oracle67 dedicate this Tutorial, the only thing I did was add pictures and recast the explanations of each step in the settings!!! First you'll need to download the system edit Gracia Epilogue. system Edit Gracia Epilogue Protocol Version 146 Mirror: system Edit Gracia Epilogue Protocol Version 146 NOTE: If the end of the tutorial you try to log into the server together with L2Walker, and a message appears like the image below, you can use another system that has...
L2walker IG + Win 7 solution (Gracia Final Official)
09/17/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
Ok so theres a solution for the win 7 problem with l2walker, unfortunately works only with the unmodified client (ie doesnt works with custom systems), but its better than nothing at all. First update your l2 so you have the latest files, then put this .dll in the system folder this will disable gameguard. Next copy the latest l2walker into the Lineage II folder (NOT SYSTEM), and also this file. after that just open LoadDll.exe, click Button 1 and enjoy. other dll loader source:...
Cracked English L2Walker OOG 10.9.8c - Gracia Epilogue Working.
07/16/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
The other thread is kind of messy and says for Gracia Final. So here is what I have posted and confirmed working on retail for my users. In another thread for the in-game walker work around concerning L2WBypass, a user posted OOG stopped working at the same time as in-game. I'm surprised if L2WBypass ever worked for OOG, because it was not intended to and had not when I tested it on multiple occasions. If you are using L2WBypass for the in-game walker work around, please pay attention...
Official Final Gracia L2Walker...
07/02/2010 - Lineage 2 - 14 Replies
I see towalker have release english version of l2walker.. OOG 10.9.7 http://www.towalker.net/down/eL2Walker10.9.7.zip IG 2.13 http://www.towalker.net/down/eL2Walker2.13.zip Maps http://www.towalker.net/down/maps.zip crack pls :p
looking for cracked L2Walker for Epilogue Gracia The Second Throne
03/19/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
i have tried the ones that orcale has and my client always closed down on me...dunno why..anything help would be fine