Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy any L2 Private Server Item | lpscoalition.com

Discussion on Buy any L2 Private Server Item | lpscoalition.com within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy any L2 Private Server Item | lpscoalition.com

Hello everyone,

I found this post about my website when seeing lpscoalition search results on google. I see that the previous post about it was closed, so I hope this is the right section.

The service is one of a kind is a verified business by paypal. You can check to see information on our business paypal account - email: and business name: LPSC Coalition. It is no scam and customers can easily submit a review after purchasing, As seen in the "testimonials" tab at the site, or submit a complaint to paypal if there are any problems.

Why do we use Western Union as a way of payment?
Because some customers do not have access to a credit card and using Western Union is simple because it can be done all around the world from almost any store.

Our prices are cheap compared to even some donation servers, so come give us a try and I'm sure you will be back but we DO NOT support every private server but we do our best

Have more questions?
Ask them here, email at or join live chat
***Questions as to how our service works or how we farm will not be answered!

Also, check out our youtube video here

And remember...
Have fun!

LPSCoalition
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
item edf/no delay for dekaron private server
11/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello everyone....just new in playing dekaron in private server....looks very interesting, graphic wise and game content wise....although very frustrating when using pots and skills at the same time when someone mobs you or pk you all of the sudden when youre in the middle of mobbing mobs so tendency is ur dead.... would like to encourage/challenge the professional hacker here to come up with a VERY SIMPLE ITEM EDF/NO DELAY POTS bots or hack liek what we have in rf wherein you just put the...
[Guide]Adding Item to your private server
05/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
//
Chinese Private Server Item Mall
08/28/2008 - SRO Private Server - 45 Replies
You May Now Buy : 1) Silk 2) AUto Level 90 3) Sosun Items Hello all ... SERVER:
Private Server Datenbank Item Setter
08/01/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 17 Replies
Wie viell schon viele mitbekommen haben oder auch nicht, kann man sich Waffen/Items per hexcode ins inventar setzen: http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/seivcmsb/thumb/in v.JPG hier im screen: 0x440047000028000000000000896B4685 0x steht für hex code 4400 ist der itemcode (z.b Osmium Blade) wenn mir wer ne liste mit den ganzen item codes geben kann z.b: (0001 = Martial TitaniumBoots, 0002 = Martial TitaniumHelm, ... , 00FA = Mithril FB Suit , ...)