Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bot on private servers PLZ

Discussion on How to bot on private servers PLZ within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plz admin u only look for the ofiicial server and more people here only play on privates.....

I try many ways to bot on a c3 private server.. with version 10.2.3 i connect bot but is so bugged.... And ingame version i cant do anything...

Any knows how to bot on a c3 private???

And plz explain best the TCP and other things... was so hard to me know where i put my privete server ip....
Old 07/28/2005, 11:29   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
sorry, but L2Walker is developed mainly for the officials, I'm looking around for working pserver walkers, but don't wait for the most recent l2walker for privs