Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Petition window popping up?

Discussion on Petition window popping up? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Petition window popping up?

Does anyone of you get a petition window popping up while your in L2??
on legit clients?? says something like thats for the petition please rate your response.
im getting it while i'm using walker but i'm curious to know if its a walker thing or if its a glitch on ncsofts side.
If normal legit clients get it then no worries..
Old 12/08/2009, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
same things been happening to me. its happened twice now and on another client my clan list window opened on its own now.

i'm using an old version of walker and havent updated it since gracia final was release so it just might be a glitch between the old walker and the new client. kinda like with the weird ghost effect with the gracia 2.3 up date or whatever when walker was running.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PETITION????
05/28/2010 - GW Bots - 2 Replies
GUYS WE SHOULD MAKE A PETION AND ALL MEMBER OF ELITEpvpers sign it and pu it on all gw related site if we got alot on signature we can win back ours account FUCK NCSOFT!!!!!!!
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply
Website keeps popping up during auto training
01/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
yesterday i put COpartner on over night and when i came back in the morning there was 10 copies of a website called www.ce.cn (first its mxsecurity/Blah then it changes to www.ce.cn) opened up so the COpartner stopped running. Anyone know how to get rid of this site?