Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enchanting

Discussion on Enchanting within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/18/2005, 07:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
its just like u say u have to blow 3 in a row, that the 4th enchant is "save" or atleast more save, but its hard to blow 3x in a row, u blowed lets say 2x in row, then thirth dont blow to +4 and he go to +5, but then its not a row :/ and if u wanna blow something it wont break lol
Old 07/23/2005, 19:10   #17

we must learn these trick fast from the ancuent masters!
Old 07/25/2005, 01:24   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by lithos@Jul 17 2005, 06:57
there is no explot for enchanting but there is tricks to increase your odds. what i normally do is enchant one weapon to +5 and lots of rings to +3, then when i wanna over enchant the weapon more i try to blow the rings and when i blow 3 rings in row i enchant the weapon and it succeds. getting 4 fails in a row isnt very common. I've made mutiple +12's using this trick and only blow up maybe 3 weapons.
Yes this does work
how i made many +16s and higher..
but hes active.. blows 3 rings, i blow only one cuz im lazy =/ then enchant it

i hear theres also a enchanting exploit going around, my friend made a +20 MM CD on the first try with the exploiit and has +20 jewls (which is impossible to make)
Just that hes not online and he says the file is 62mb =/ anyone hear anything about it? cuz i want a 321/242 crystal dagger...
Old 07/27/2005, 05:01   #19

Man i was trying that yesterday with a bow but i broke it i really dont think it works......

Really i dont know how everybody got +10 weps all around me when i break all weps in +5 i really gotta be doing something wrong
Old 07/27/2005, 09:28   #20

it works fine for me i tested it on a highrate c3 server because there i have a lot of money to test it
i've got a +19 Art of Battle Axe +17 Soul Seperator and a +10 Dragon Shield and a complete +10 Majestic heavy Armor.

when you enchant the rings and they will not broke and you enchant it over +10 and then he broke then is the next enchant you make really save like 90% it will not broke.
Old 07/31/2005, 00:51   #21

It doesnt matter i tried this and it works like a wonder man, right now my shining bow is +15 and im going for more this is what i do step by step

Buy 3 grade c earrings, buy 19 enchanting grade c armor scrolls, buy 1 grade S enchanting wep scroll and then unequip my wep, i break all three earrings and then i enchant my bow

Im not really sure if it is luck because is my first test but i can tell u that chances that it is luck are VERY LOW
Old 07/31/2005, 23:34   #22

look the reason u enchant them is because each enchant has a 66% chance to work no matter what + it is
u have just the same chance breaking it that u do at 19
Old 08/20/2005, 19:37   #23

still no one know if it work or not on na server? and when yes how exactly? come on bring a fresh wind in this forum and tell us how it work
Old 10/05/2005, 13:48   #24

Hello guys, ima playing in l2extreme server, and i realy wish to know some
exploit/trick how to enchant weapons, coz theres 1 ally in the server, which almost all
members has +16 or above weapons - its realy gay..i have speaked to any ppl about this, and some of them talks phantastic teories like enchanting in churches has less chance of weapon desintegrating, as well as enchanting with dwarfs, never tested it, but i think its just talks...but some guys tells about some bugs in the server (guys which has +13 or above weps), and every1 says the same, but no1 wants to tell exactly what is that bug, and how to use it (btw trick with low grade weapons breaking and after that enchanting main wep dont works in l2x, many ppl tested that as well as myself), also i heard trick smthg like equiping and disequiping weapon so many times, how mutch u overenchanted r weapon, f.e. if ur wep is enchanted +4, u have equip and disequip it 4 times (or smthg like that, duno for sure)..ohh and i also heard that theres some trick with server lag (and it works in l2x), but dont know how it works..so guys can u help me, plz tell smthg realy tested, like this server lag trick (if some1 knows it of course) PLZ HELP ME!!!

THX
Old 10/07/2005, 15:07   #25

Plz help me too !
Old 10/12/2005, 19:19   #26

Well I have a DMG +4 right now So to night I'll try it with some d grade jewelry and let u all know tomorrow
Old 10/14/2005, 13:40   #27

Breaking low grade to overenchant is not working for sure.... I broke 4 rings in a row - that should be IMPOSSIBLE....... . Then... i broke 3 rings in a row, tryed to overenchant my weapon - i broke it (of course) - from +4 to +5, but i had another one (it was +3). Tryed to enchant the second one and guess what?! - I BROKE IT. That makes 5 breaks in a row (server Dragon 15x). Buy as many items as u can afford and start overenchanting. Keep the best... This is the way... This is the secret..... OR: give some money to the GM - u choose. KEEP IN MIND: if u have special ability (SA) on the weapon it's VERY VERY VERY hard to overenchant it.
I had 5 soes. Broke 3 rings (don't believe in this but still.....) and tryed an overenchant. After success i was breaking 2-3 rings...One of them became +7.
Sold it.... I crafted 5 more SOES and put special (bodily blessing) on all of them. I broke THEM ALL on +4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5 in a row with 2 rings before that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - i will count it for u : 7 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might be bad luck, but i don't believe in this.... Cause after that i made WarAxe to +10. (with 8 axes) - no SA. SO: don't waste your money to try bullshi..... like this
It cost me a fortune... don't make that mistake.......
SERVER DRAGON: WhisperYou: lvl75+ SpellSinger, lvl65+ BountyHunter, lvl55+ Warsmith
Old 10/15/2005, 21:27   #28

the method isnt a for sure way to over enchant your weapon its just a way to increase the probablity of over enchanting, theres no gurantee that it will always work. failing an enchantment 6 times in a row is just as likely as overenchanting 6 times in a row.