Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

System messages

Discussion on System messages within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
System messages

Hi
I'm looking for a someone who knows how to change system messages.I can change color of chat but I don't know how to make an announce like "*** resisted your bluff" on main screen like after duel ( *** win ).Can anyone help me?

Thanks !

EDIT : Ok , I know it now Delete thread please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Messages ???
03/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hello, All How can i set up Server Messages example:Welcome to Server..... Have fun .... or all Hours a Web Link : Http//:youtube.com I have Source 5165 Thanks!
Remove Mother's Day System Messages
05/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok, does anyone know what file to edit/remove to get rid of these? It's the messages at the top of the screen that says "I will always love you mom" and bullshit like that. I am constantly annoyed by these and want them gone. The main reason is that I HATE mother's day and this shit makes me gag every time I see it on my screen...
GM Messages
03/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
in the message type 2011(or the area) can i make it like insteed of i tried changing the name area but it just displays " says to all:" any way to edit this?
Blocking Broadcast & System Messages, is there a way?
01/16/2008 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
I've just started playing the game (i'm a level 29 mage) and i've really been annoyed by the broadcast and system messages on the top of the screen. Is there any way at all to block them? Thanks in advance
GM Messages?
09/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 31 Replies
I did a search, quite throughly but i couldn't find anything on a way to stop recieving gm messages. I messed around with stres.ini for a bit, thought it might be there, but to no avail. Anyone else know of a way?