Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overenchant

Discussion on Overenchant within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello

is there any tool, trick or something to overenchant save (or a bit more save then usually) like sitting in churche while klick on the scroll, or hit a player when enchant, or hunt mob, or do it before server down, if succeed log out fast, if not hope for rollback or anything? any ideas? i dont want +16 :P but +10 or +8 would be nice, and i cant afford break 25 weapons to get this, any ideas?
Old 06/17/2005, 17:20   #2

The only safe way too get one is too buy it from some one who has a +10 or so for sale, as far as i know there are no overenchant exploits. There was one once where if the person enchanting failed an enchant they would crash the server and cause a roll back. There was also the method where if you enchant 10 seconds or so before a server shutting down and u failed just wait too be kicked, if you are successfull log out with the exit thing so your char saves.

I never did either of these methods i only heard of them so im not sure if they did work or not but they definately dont work now.
Old 06/18/2005, 19:50   #3

hmm its just i heard echant in churche more save, or in DVC in the heart at the runestone or so, anything true? any ideas?
its just i cant belive that ppl enchant b-grade to +10 and higher and my c-grade break at +5 4th time now
Old 06/23/2005, 04:40   #4

I broke some C-Grad stuff @ +5 too.
I heard that some ppl are using a bot-prog like walker to enchant their equip. But I have no confirmation for that.

btw sorry for my english
Old 06/24/2005, 14:04   #5

hmm i heard that with bot too, couse some one told me bot sometimes show when server goes down, like this, server shutting down in 15 seconds or so, but not allways he said, so if it break, server roll back will repair again, but not sure, im thanksfull for every answer, and my english not good too hehe