Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed

Discussion on Help needed within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help needed

Hi guys.

I have started playing on l2 private server (Gracia Final version) after official banhammer so i have a few questions related with running l2 walker on private server.

I have downloaded IG 2.17b(works), i put the ip's into the host file
127.0.0.1 L2authd.Lineage2.com
195.70.54.236 nprotect.lineage2.com
Also i have l2bypass.

Firstly i am starting l2 bypass by clicking Start Listening (bypass from IG 2.13 - maybe i need another one?)

Then i am running the game by my IG 2.17b

I freely log into the game and then i see a message " Verify Fail "

Anyone has an idea what's wrong? Maybe i have to try another IG?

IP's of this server:
IP: 188.40.45.213
Port: 2106
or 7777

And thanks for all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Needed
06/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello i need some help translating binary, i know how to do the translation already but how can i translate the language to english, i've tried to google translate it and all that but the translation dont come out rite, what can i use to translate the language to english?or how can i?
Help Needed -.-
02/19/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Need Help i get error if i start shak3.exe windows show that t got a problem and close it help pls what to do -.-
Help needed
03/01/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
I am really newb, I dont know how the Tinytoon 1.2 Works, Ive compiled it with forseshock and then when I open wow and open the Tinytoon and put the Coords with f6 and f7 and then i start the bot, he only looks around but does nothing else :( Please someone help, tyvm for advance.