Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help to connect to katsu server

Discussion on help to connect to katsu server within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help trying to connect to Katsu lineage2 private server c1:

i have this:
LoginServerIP=70.84.108.180
LoginServerPort=7777
ProtocolVersion=???

please show me protocolversion...
Old 06/03/2005, 12:51   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
theres a private server botting guide in our exploit forum, its easy to find out the protocolversion you need
Old 09/05/2006, 11:28   #3

Now the server is c4 and things are more complicated... i dont know if you have never seen something like that but now l2.exe has been modified by the gm and cant make it run under l2logger so that I cant see what is the protocol version of the server... I'm not so good at reverse engineering and I'd like someone helps me Have anyone a workin set.ini for this server?

Regards and ty
Old 09/15/2006, 01:56   #4

We tryed all...someone can help us??

PLX and ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cannot connect to server!
08/07/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
any one getting this error on siz? Cannot connect to server!
cannot connect to server
02/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 35 Replies
ok first...I HAVE ALREADY SEARCHED...nothing I tried worked I have recently made a pserver and whenever I keep trying to connect to it it says "cannot connect to server". I am using difference client..could it be why? I have all IPs setup right and the version.ini files match. I am running the server with VMware (cause I have vista). any help? thank you in advance D:
how to connect on the p server?
02/11/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ja..wie kommi ch denn nun wirklich auf nen pserver.. ich hab mir den ganzen vipmt2 ordner geladen. klicke das symbol doppelt an. es öffnet sich ein patcher dann muss ich da was auswählen. klicke auf den linken button mit den fragezeichen und es schliest sich wieder.. das wars?! was is das problem?
[HELP] Cannot connect to the server
01/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
okay my problem is the dollow one my client start to load and than close easaly or its load to 100% and when i want to connect it says "Cannot connect to the server" http://bilder-hoster.de/out.php/t106224_2.JPG PLS HELP!