Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connecting problem

Discussion on Connecting problem within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

i am playing on a private c1 server, using l2walker 10.3.3. After a server restart i can't connect with the bot. I get such error:

15:50:12 Link LoginServer Succeed.
15:50:15 Login LoginServer Succeed.
15:50:40 ->Link GameServer Fail.

So as i understand the problem occurs when the bot has to choose the server (e.g. [1]Bartz, etc).

One more thing. When i connect there are two servers to choose from:
[01]something 15 normal
[02]something 9999 testing
We have to connect to the 9999 testing server. It's some kind of bot protection...as i understand. Till the restart everything seemed to work fine.

Maybe you have any ideas ?

Btw, i've tried l2w versions from 10.3.* to 10.4.1
Old 05/24/2005, 03:59   #2

elite*gold: 37
maybe the did the gameserver put to a different server then it have a other ip than the login server

-try out the ingame walker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem connecting, help!
09/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Well this morning I started the normal client and said me, Server are underoing updates, please visit ... Then I tried with the (Bot, and sroking, and said me this: Well I don't now why this happens, when I open som times the launcher, it works, and I can enter only with the Launcher, but I need help, to use (Bot, and multiclient of sroking :D, I wait your answers and thanks for your attention.
Problem connecting SRO
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi everytime i try connecting sro i get this error: "servers are offline. please visit homepage to check when they are back" I hate it can someone help me! Thx in advance, kylihans
Problem while connecting
11/14/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone , I have a problem with connecting to Game when i write my id and password i press Connect and it's says ..Requesting user confirmation ..wait like 40 sec and then this msg disapear. i sure about its not problem in my internet ..cause my friend have the same problem i already Reinstalled the game and still getting this problem ..maybe someone know what i can to do to resolve it?
Connecting problem
03/22/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, I have a very big problem. Everytime when I am at te Log-In screen of 2moons I type in my Id and Pw but then there is the message "cannot connect to the server". I tryed many ways to play 2moons but they didn't worked. I also read the thread of acclaim to this connecting probllem and i've tryed all ways. Then i tryed it again... Nothing. :mad: WHAT CAN I DO? Please help me. :confused: