Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search Script for Summoner

Discussion on Search Script for Summoner within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone can help me please, i don't know how make script for Summoner on L2 walker.... Thks very much
Merci
Old 05/24/2005, 04:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
make it yourself, very easy to make in l2walker, jsut go to low level mobs to test it and check if it all works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for a Ransack script/bot
06/09/2010 - Archlord - 13 Replies
Hi all, I want to do alchemie up to rank level 10 and i need a lot of material for it. I have not a lot of money to buy the material and the collecting takes a lot of time -.- I want to ask you if someone can make a working script/or bot for it OR someone know a working Bot/script at the moment. Please sent me a pm. Thanks ;-) Sorry for my bad english ;-(
Summoner D2NT-script?
05/16/2010 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
Hi gibts eigentlich ein Botscript für einen Summoner-Necro ? Falls, nicht für den D2Nt bot, für nen anderen/welchen?
LF Script Phantom summoner
01/13/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
hello all , Is long time i observe your guide / hack and more :) now i need you help , because i'm a big noob in programation :D i have one Phantom summoner lvl 40+ actually in botting ofc i'm looking for one script for ;
Search Web Script Ideas
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello guys I'm search few Ideas to create any ranking scripts. Ranking Level , PK , PvP are not new. Guild Ranking i have ready incl member list. Dont comes me with money ranking. Ready :
SmokeDookee's LOOT bot/script for Summoner
04/07/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 44 Replies
i've been debating on releasing this. i dont use my summoner anymore, and gg is bound to patch this sh!t anyway. so, here you go, have fun. make sure you put your shortcut for your pet summon in slot #9. this insures your summon pet respawns and doesnt die. it also makes you look less afk. you will continue to pick up gold after your inventory is full. i wrote this, it was simple. dont be a fuking douche and claim it as your sh!t. it can be used for other classes, but its gonna be hitting...