Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pathfinding

Discussion on Pathfinding within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wie bekomm ich es hin das mein char zum lvl platz oder spoil punkt zurueck leuft nachdem er gestorben ist.
Hab das jetzt ewig versucht finde aber kein loesung.

Danke und mfg sPo!L
Old 04/25/2005, 10:22   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
schonmal die guide für l2walker gelesen? :P
Old 04/25/2005, 16:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
ja aber da steht ja nur das er dann ankreift wenn er ein monster findet das ich freigeschaltet hab das soll er aber ned sondern direckt zum lvl platz also center point zurueck laufen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pathfinding addresses
09/25/2009 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
This doesn't change the lvl just name: 064C12D4 Mad-bull 064C14E8 Green Giant 061C1B24 Dragonkin (3main lvl NPC)
trying to find something to get rid of pathfinding and IM windows
04/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I recently came back. I tried searching couldnt find anything to get these off my client? Has anything been released? Thanks
How can i remove pathfinding & NobilityIcon?
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Somebody know how can i remove pathfinding , NobilityIcon & NobilityEffect ( Prince,King,etc...) , if somebody know post in forum , i think this will help a lot of people :)
Pathfinding to be more Useful?
12/18/2007 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Well i cant say im a programmer, but has any of you guys came across the Pathfinding files in EO, and where it stores the coords to run to? Maby someone could edit the clientfile for pathfinding a bit, and add it to when you go to the volcano and click Pathfinding, its set to run to every boss spawn coord, and they put in the coords for it to run to. like this.. (using volcano) --PathFiding-- AdventureZone
pathfinding editing?
04/01/2007 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
would it be possible to change the locations of the path finding spots? it would make the game much easier if we could customize the spots we walk to =)