Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tales Network] Recruiting Full Lineage2 Team

Discussion on [Tales Network] Recruiting Full Lineage2 Team within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tales Network] Recruiting Full Lineage2 Team

About us
Tales Networks is a gaming network brought to you by the creators of Maple Tales.
It's slowly expanding into many games, starting from MapleStory, moving to Lineage 2 now.
Our MapleStory server is successful and is one of the top 5 on the rankings.
As stated above, we are planning to expand this by creating a Lineage server which will later result in more games being created.
Currently, we are looking for the following positions

Available Positions
Game Developer - (0/2)
Gamemasters - (0/4)
Web Developer - (0/1)
Graphics Designer - (0/1)

Current Staff
Anujan - Adminstrator of Tales Networks
boinker/Devious - Administrator of Lineage 2 Server

Application formats

Web Developer

PHP Code:
Name
PHP Code:

Timezone:

Example of works:

Why you should get this job:

Tell us a little about yourself:

What type of coding can you do:

Have you web developed for anyone else?: 

Graphics Designer

PHP Code:
Name
PHP Code:

Examples:

Why you should get this position:

Have you designed before(yes/no) :

What do you think of yourself

Game Developer

PHP Code:
Name
PHP Code:

Timezone:

Time willing to dedicate:

Have you developed for other servers? If so who?[must show proof]:

Why should you get this position:

How would you help this server?: 

Gamemaster

PHP Code:
Name
PHP Code:

Timezone:

Time willing to dedicate:

Have to ever GM'd before? If so for who?[must show proof of some sort]:

Why do you want to be a GM?:

How would you help the server and its people?: 

Thank you,
Tales' Staff
Old 10/29/2009, 12:21   #2

Bump, still looking-really need a game dev/web dev-
Old 10/29/2009, 17:17   #3

count me in for gamemaster l2 , i play l2 like 10h's a day.. i was gm long time ago on some c3c4 servers. gmt+ 2 . I'm from Europe -> ROmania.
Old 10/29/2009, 22:17   #4

Gamemaster

Name: Aaeron
Timezone: GMT +2 (Romania)
Time willing to dedicate: 5 hours depends on day... maybee more ...
Have to ever GMd before? If so for who?[must show proof of some sort]: No, i just made localservers and playing as gm and trying to learn dev work :P
Why do you want to be a GM?: got borred being a normal player and sick of corput gms ,
How would you help the server and its people?: i got good ideeas of events , im friendly ,
msn :