Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Divine 8.1.4 (looking for someone who could possibly reshare)

Discussion on L2Divine 8.1.4 (looking for someone who could possibly reshare) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Divine 8.1.4 (looking for someone who could possibly reshare)

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you might've got an old version of L2Divine, 8.1.4, which you could possibly upload? I was looking for this version for quite some time now since it's the last version who officially supports Hellbound but i could't find it anywhere. Even tho this version won't verify anymore I believe I could patch the algorithm so I'd be very glad ne1 of you still got it somewhere.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What do you think about L2Divine
04/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, Right now i run on Walker but i was thinking of switching to L2Divine, what do you think about it ? is it better ? safer ? more easy to use ? better for making complicated script ? Thx, You
Help with L2Divine :S
11/05/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, I saw the post from emir0n about L2Divine and it looked liek a good bot so I tried and everything works like a charm. Just 1 problem im playing on a Private PvP server and I'm triple boxing 3 titan atm and I want them to follow my attacks on players to (press ctrl+attack). So I tried SIEGE mode but then they wont follow me and I tried to set Force use skill. As stated in the post it would click ctrl. 4. Option to enable Force use skill (Like CTRL key press) But it still doesn't work...
L2divine help
08/14/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
anyone here with a clue of l2 divine ? preferably someone german - english is fine also
is L2divine ok ???
07/09/2008 - Lineage 2 - 15 Replies
I use L2divine for Lineage. cant find any keygan for walker, and pay for it no way... When you run L2divine you are going to log in on it with the L2divine program. When you use the program. do you send pasword etc to them so thy can go rip you later, or is it only a program who runs on you own pc ???? Pls help me fast before thy rip me :D I know there is a lot of smart people in here..not all a noob like me, but i learn slow lol... thx for a cool forum. :cool:
L2Divine help!
01/11/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Can you guys tell me how do i setup at Config and Create acc?