Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP L2NET SCRIPTS

Discussion on HELP L2NET SCRIPTS within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP L2NET SCRIPTS

WHEN I TRY EXECUTES A SCRIPT OF THE THAT MENSAGEN<, SCRIPT ERROR : THREAD[0] LINE[-1] : Script Thread entry point not set... did you forget to load first?
HELP ME.
Old 09/03/2009, 02:08   #2

The best place for that questions is the L2NET forum...
Try to see if possible to find ready working scripts or directions how to make one of them.
Old 09/03/2009, 21:39   #3

first use SET SCRIPT MAIN...browse where your script is ,select it press ok and the Start Script
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Net 3.82 Full Inculding Scripts!! +Data Pack +Map Pack
06/24/2020 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
L2Net 3.82 Full Inculding Scripts!! +Data Pack +Map Pack No need to download anything else, its a complete pack! download link: L2Net.7z
[SHARE] L2NET GOLD EDITION + SCRIPTS - Gracia 2 and Gracia Final
01/04/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
TESTED AND WORKING IN ALL TOP SERVERS. AUTO-LVLING, AUTO-ENCHANTING,AUTO-HUNTING SCRIPTS GOLD EDITION CRACKED EXTRA SMALL FILE ! http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6278/provee.jp g
agBot Loop Scripts [ Let's Make alist with Mobs Scripts ]
07/09/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 228 Replies
Hello Everyone, i saw that everyone is getting stuck to make agBot Loop Script. so i though we should make a topic a mobs scripts. and i will start. :) Now for me i prefer to use notepad to make my scripts. How to install : Just Copy the code and paste in <bot folder>\config\config1\script\default.lst If we got more scripts, i will just make a webpage, where you can select Town, HP and MP Bots you wanna buy then the monster you want to kill. then it auto generate the script for you....