Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Java, olympiad bug

Discussion on L2 Java, olympiad bug within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Java, olympiad bug

Hello guys,

i would like to ask you if you know about bug that port you over the olympiad barrier on L2j server - some ppl do that so its possible. If you do, please leave me a guide. Thank you

IMG of olympiad arena:
Old 09/13/2013, 11:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
take off staticmeshes folder of your lineage2 directory. works only if server has 0 geodata - worthless : D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
recompile Problem (Block.java, item.java)
04/13/2013 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Guten Morgen liebe Com (: Ich versuche etwas neues in Minecraft.. für mich einzubauen.. neuer Block + das Item dazu, des eingepflanzt werden muss.. wie bei einer Karotte oder einer Kartoffel. Ich zeige euch den Inhalt meiner BlockOnion.java package net.minecraft.src;
potion in olympiad
03/29/2011 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i saw in a few oly videos that some people use some kind of potions this is what i mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N9jE1LTgng the green potion someone knows what this is? where to get it?
Olympiad Period
02/06/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, How to change olympiad period From 1month to 2week ? ( L2 epilogue Clien ) Thx . )