Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SCRIPTING HELP

Discussion on SCRIPTING HELP within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SCRIPTING HELP

this is my 1st time at scripting so please help me out. Simple OOG Walker Chant of Life DOT heal for warcrier for group member with delay and loops

LABEL(DOT)
DELAY(15000)
MemberStatus(MyBD,HP,<=,65)
UseSkill(Chant of Life[Id=1229])
CALL(DOT)

any of my syntax is wrong? the probleem is it does not check the member hp condition.

thanks for your help..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lua scripting?
10/08/2008 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
hi! wollte mal probieren n bisschen mit lua rum zuprogrammieren (für bosscasts oder sowas auf pserver) und weis nich wo ich n gutes tut herbekomme^^ kenne mich halbwegs mit C++ aus hoffe es kann mir jemand helfen mfg fr3ak0ut
L2 scripting
07/19/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hey ya guys, i would like to ask you, if there is any possibility how to make a script, that would report about your char, for eg. i will pm on my spoil from another char with any security asnwer, like howmanyitems? - and my spoil should asnwer, how many items does it have....idk -> im away from home and left my spoiler spoiling some materials or enchants, log anywhere on another char, then PM my spoil, how many items or enchants does it have....i tried something about AI answer, but i...
HELP! I need help scripting
02/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
OK, I want to know how u ppl do it! I what program do u use to make them? cause i wanna help but i dun know how... somone plz reply!
Scripting
12/10/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hello, I have used the search button on this site and ive used google in order to find out how to Script and then add the items to the game but with no luck. Can someone please link a guide or explain to me how to make a item and add it to my private server... text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Thanks' border='0' alt='Thanks' />
LUA Scripting
06/23/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Moin, Suche einen LUA Scripter der mir folgendes AddOn machen könnte: Mein Bankchar steht z.B. in Ironforge rum. Wenn mich nun z.B. ein Gildenspieler mit dem Text "Bankinhalt" anwhispert, soll das AddOn automatisch checken was in der Bank ist und ihm anschliessend sofort zurücksenden was in der Bank vorhanden ist und in welcher Menge. Wenn sowas möglich ist, wäre es echt cool wenn mir jemand helfen könnte. Bin gerne für ander Vorschläge offen, wenn meiner nicht geht! Schonmal Danke...