Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IG walker help needed

Discussion on IG walker help needed within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IG walker help needed

Im' currently having some kind of graphic bug with IG walker, I'm playing on interlude server, I tried 2.13 and 2.01 IG walkers and I'm having the same issue, when I click the down arrow for selecting an attack skill, I get a part of the game graphics in it. Screenshot:

I know normally I would have to use 1.79 for interlude but I can't seem to get it working, any guides on how to setup 1.79?

thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Walker guide needed please :(
07/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 30 Replies
Hey there fellas, Well recently just downloaded the eL2Walker 2.01-GGDarkmenx file and it works well with the game as far loading goes etc- however I have no idea how to set it up so my character will attack mobs by itself etc... Can anyone give me a guide on how to do so? The bot for rohan was alot simpler then this and i have no idea what im doing lol. Thanks in advance fellas- I did look briefly on here for a thread with directions on how to use it but couldnt find any :/
L2 Walker Bypass needed
12/31/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Well this question might have been asked before but i can't find an aswer. Is there a New bypass code for L2 emulator for walker 1.92, the Kamael Chapter, that is totally free like in the old chronicles? I would appreciate it if someone had the answer for me. Thank you to all that replied. :D