Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Made script for mp pot... Problems tho

Discussion on Made script for mp pot... Problems tho within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Made script for mp pot... Problems tho

Trying to get an emergency mp regen for my bot party in DO

Code:
Label(Start)
DELAY(1000)
CharStatus(MP,<=,20)
{
USEITEM(Elixir of Mental Strength (S-Grade)[ID=8633])
USEITEM(Soulshot: A-grade[ID=1466])
}
DELAY(1)
JMP(Start)

so every second if mp under 20% uses elixir of mp Sg. Not working, but my char uses the ***... what am i doing wrong? when getting the ID and name i just used record and just pasted the USEITEM()
if it worked for the *** i don't know why it wouldnt for mp pot.

=/ anyone have any ideas?
Old 05/09/2009, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey are you playing gracia final ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB Bot Zszc script problems !!
08/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi, I've been reading most topics and still didn't know what I did wrong that made the bot to not loop. I downloaded client then patched with the new update 1.678. Then use the media patched that I downloaded from someone here. then the bot v1.08b. The bot works but I just can't get it to do the loop. I created the script from hotan to my training spot, then tele back. Once I load the script and click start, my char just buffs in town and stands there. I thought I made the script wrong so I...
CE script problems plz help
03/08/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ok well, a buddy of mine sent me all files nessecary for hacking (he is on vista im on windows 7) the hacks work fine for him and after i set it up for some reason cheat engine would only let me check mark some of the skills such as speed and gm detect...but others like skill hack and vac hack i could not check mark? so i could not use them...i did everything right and even send all my files to a different buddy (running windows XP) and told him what to do and it works fine for him...so is this...
[Help] npc teliporting script i made
07/11/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
does anyone know whats wrong with this npc teliport script i made it adds the npc and no errors when running the sql file but when i click the npc nothing happens. the script looks fine to me INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('19821', '19822', '0000', '0101', '1020010', 'would~you~like~to~go~to~the~dark~castle~or~rose~h all!'); INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('19822', '19823', '0000', '0102', '0', 'I~want~to~go~to~dark~castle. 19826'); INSERT INTO `cq_action` VALUES ('19823', '19824',...
Agbot script problems
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I have came back to silkroad, i know how to use agbot, cause i use to use it back in the days, whenever i run the script, it just run North, and get stuck, i use the agbot constructor thing.
script problems!
07/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi, i have problem with the agbot, it doesn't loop after i teleport to town, i already checked the "loop after teleport" in the conf, but still it doesn't loop , i don't know why? does this has do anything with "delay after teleprt" thing in conf? thanx for reply :)