Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

noob in need of help

Discussion on noob in need of help within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
noob in need of help

so i posted in the wrong section by accident so i'm posting again here..

So my friend talked me into trying this out and it seems like i'll enjoy using it but i am a bit lost and am hoping someone might be able to help me out or guide me to the right links.
So i have looked over the guide on how to use el2walker and have DL 2.09b and 2.11 for Gracia 2. I am playing in US Official server, but i can't seem to get it to work. i launch it and as soon as L2 opens it shuts down. I was wondering if there is a tutorial anyone can point me to for how to set it up prior to launching the game and if there is anything else i might need.

this is for Official server not private

Any help is appriciated Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
noob question from noob player
06/03/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
How much XP does a limpit (lv89) give at lv98 ? Because a friend of mine killed deathmute (lv79) when he was arround 89 or 90 and he only got 1000XP is this the same for the limpits? or still getting 100K xp for them at least? Kind regards and hfffffffff in game all
im new im noob im noob hacker plez heelp me
09/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
hallo i play server im not donatore my weapon +6 and arma +6 donadore kill me donatore have weapon +35 etc.......... pleaaaas i need msn god hacher fore guise me pleeaaaaaaaaas veery tnx
How can i compile (Noob Question but i am noob at this)
08/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all i got this problem that when i changed something in source it doesnt changes inside how do i compile ;) please help :)
please help me i know i'm a noob so help me please:D
06/16/2009 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
i know there are threads about how to make uce and stuffs but i really cant understand how to make one. so if any1 is kind enough to give me a ready made uce please pleeeeaaseee give me.thanks
Pls help noob here
11/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
how to open more than 1 co file??