Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

weapon glows

Discussion on weapon glows within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
weapon glows

Greets,

I want to ask for something which might have been asked in the past. (like 2006?)
anyway.
since i dont really get this decoding thing all that i ask is of a little bit more explanatory on how to edit the colors of the env.int

the USAGE file, makes it more complex than easier to get it.
which file to use for gracia 2? what to do with l2.exe?

ty in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PhotoShop GUIDE] Editing weapon glows!
08/20/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 95 Replies
After hearing requests of some people for a guide to edit glows, I decided to make mine. First you need to find the glow you want to edit. Today I will take a glow that I already edited, the firesword file of the lvl 115 blade / sword. After opening the folder, you have to open on Photoshop all the .dds files in it.
[1H][Alliance] Crazy Weapon Glows
04/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Walking through Stormwind today noticed that the Grand Marshal's Swiftblade is a little glitched with it's glow effects. It's a naturally pretty big sword, but the glow size to weapon size ratio is ridiculous. The Grand Martial's Swiftblade - Grand Marshal's Swiftblade (Bought from Lieutenant Jackspring in Champion's Hall, SW. For 12240 Honor, and 20 AB Marks) In combination with an Icy Enchant - Enchant Weapon - Icy Chill Produce crazy results like in some of the screenshots...
Where to find the glows you want
08/27/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
I have seen many posts from people asking where to find the .dds to edit glows, well now i will help them out. I dont claim this as my work and am just quoting this. All credits to the people who made these are noted. Effects -glows and other things The glows for wepons and other effects are found in : C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\c3\effect