Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK]IG version trouble

Discussion on [ASK]IG version trouble within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK]IG version trouble

If the bot runs, what will possibly cause the home button doesn't work?
Old 04/15/2009, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Noone would help?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trouble :(
08/21/2010 - Grand Chase - 16 Replies
when i log in to my NAGC and choice server, theres a prompt saying The connection has timed out The server is not responding How can i resolve this????????
Trouble ...
08/09/2010 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
i have one little trouble . I play on M2 PL ... and i cant use hack's from elite ... always is error on even dont open ... I have win vista n allways run as administrator ? maybe some1 have this same problem . Greetz
having trouble
12/28/2009 - Dekaron - 19 Replies
i`m having trouble lvling..I am just 105.. and I`m making the DOOMED MAZE CQ but its so hard to lvl..anyone knows how to do it faster?..it tkates 5 CQ to 15%..its so anoying.. so if u guys can help me?
erm.. sorry to trouble you all
08/06/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
hi every bro.. first, sorry. cuz i quited 2moon on 2008 and juz return to game again, yesterday.. knowing that last year, after the update, all the GG, CRC, cant be use. (winhex) can i ask any bro here that, is the winhex still usable now? like, still need a no crc or GG killer? noob now... :p thank again.. do bro mind i ask is there any hex similiar like winhex? lol:p
trouble
06/20/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
when i start my client for the private server its all black like the world biggest lag ever, but when i start the orginal eudemons there is no problem at all, can any1 help me out?????