Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST Custom system folder for interlude!

Discussion on REQUEST Custom system folder for interlude! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST Custom system folder for interlude!

Hey i want the pack were i can see moob lvl, diference between chest/box, color messages, the moob drop/spoil.. ETC! can someone help me to find it? INTERLUDE plz
Old 03/26/2009, 02:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Here, I found it for you:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Patched Freya system folder
08/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I've been using one of the patched system folders for Gracia Final until now that Freya has come. Now I can't log into game with IGwalker because of different protocol. I assume this is because I need a new system folder which works with the Freya client. Please share! (Official servers of course) Also please tell me if there are other workarounds :handsdown:
Pls Custom Items For Interlude server
05/08/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need epic wings and amor for my server pls share this in this topic mfg Wennaguy
[Help Request] Saving a Custom System (5165)
03/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey you guys, I need help. =\ http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/brokentw ilight91/cute.png I know that sounds lame but it's really hard for me and I've been trying for days. My goal is to save a variable M and D to a character file in a folder called "example" (Like the Flower System's save system). http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/brokentw ilight91/Capture-7.png This is what I have for the System's cs (located in Features called Example.cs): using System;