Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help L2Lastwar

Discussion on Please help L2Lastwar within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help L2Lastwar

Hi I am trying to get l2walker or l2net to work for this private server: L2Lastwar . its a interlude server

first i kept getting an error on l2net with the DXSlim, then i got that fixed and now i have got no errors and i launch l2 client through the bot however the bot dont recognize the character?

With l2walker, i never used it before, i tried to look for tutorials but none of them really worked for me , I cant get the game to even start froim the l2walker, after putting down the path and press run nothing happens.

I heard somewhere that u need to run the normal l2.exe and in the loading screen press the "Home" button on the keyboard i did that too and still nothing :s

anyone can help me get a bot for this server? your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks