Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 pride

Discussion on L2 pride within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 pride

Hello, l2 pride is now on gracia ct2 and my question : is any way to earn silrer/gold coins or adena on this server? I'm noobish on l2 hack tools so i ask (sry for my bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
l2 pride-hack
02/22/2013 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi everyone, i want to ask if there are a hack program for l2pride server,its c6 i try l2phx but nothing,plz aswer me anyone who knows.ty
L2 pride..any way to hack that?
12/23/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
im playing there for a long time...and i cant find any program to hack it...if anyone find out something plz let me know and how to do it :D
hi to all.. pinoy pride
06/07/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi jst want to say hi to all.. im a bit noob.. hir lol hehehe
anything on l2 pride?
07/13/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Any cheat working on l2 pride?...preferable one that gives u beleth's gold/silver dragon(the local coin)?
Pride and dignity
03/18/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
guys lets please get real...you keep killing your selves over this stupid psro, when u see the Chinese dont want us there, where is u'r pride and dignity. you need to get a grip on u'r selves and find something else to do than let them walk all over u: :)go check out some different mmorpgs:) :)go make love to u'r girlfriends (and ladies go to u'r bf):) :mad:fags go kill u'r selves:mad: but please lets (those who know anything bout programing) concentrate on creating our own server so we...