Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Superman & Walker Info

Discussion on Superman & Walker Info within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Superman & Walker Info

Source:

NEW YORK Dec. 10, according to South Korean media reported that South Korean game maker NCsoft Korea asked the police to investigate online games 8 plug-in manufacturing or sales companies, involved in the games, including "AION", "Heaven," " Heaven 2 "and so on, NCsoft has also said it would for overseas Chinese mainland, such as plug-effective means of manufacturers.

NCsoft said that the requirements of the investigation was mainly due to the illegal manufacture or sell plug-in will affect the ordinary players of the game fair and balanced, deprived of players playing the game fun.

Said, NCsoft was illegal to take such a positive external action, mainly because of their just-listed "AION" are also beginning to plug the Daguai automatic procedures, the use of plug-in player will automatically Daguai accumulate virtual currency of the game, And then on-line game currency trading or trading account of the game, equipment and so on.

South Korean law, for the illicit manufacture of plug-in games, once identified, will be sentenced to 1 year in prison or a fine of up to 10,000,000 won, South Korea have had the court found illegal plug-in the case.

Recently, the Korean game industry with the South Korean government is to work together to put an end to illegal plug-in, many sites have begun to remove the plug-in keyword advertising, the South Korean government in July in the game industry and the revitalization of the plan to Congress by adding a penalty to spread plug-in The terms of the Korean Physical Culture and Tourism Ministry announced that in the medium and long-term game plan to revitalize the industry, also expressed the plug must not be allowed to exist.

If you need walker cards you can still purchase them here:

Any auth server located in china or south korea that is associated with 3rd party programs for games will probably be taken down.

This is why the current crack for OOG walker is not working.

Be patient, things will hopefully go back to normal.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2008, 05:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
ty for the info, pretty helpful