Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wynn summoners

Discussion on Wynn summoners within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wynn summoners

ok so i havent played Lineage 2 in forever but im thinkin about makin a wynn summoner but how expensive are they to level up

cuz basically,im lookin for a fun easy class i can just log in whenever and solo pvp with.dont plan on doing oly or anything and ive heard wynn summoners were good for that but i dont really want something im going to be broke with and spend more time farming then i am pvping

from what ive looked at.they dont seem to require any crystals or anything for the cubics when you hit awakening and the summons dont really require crystals or whatever but i dont really want something im gonna be broke with and have to spend a crapton of adena to level it up with.if it matters,i have a friend thats going to mentor me so ill get the mentor buffs and stuff

Tags
wynn summoner pvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
summoners pets hack
03/23/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
would i be possible to summon a Musfel instead of a tentator at low lvl? Even if it is to show off :D I was looking around in the cvs files, i copied the content of the Musfel file into the tentator file and kept the same file name. But that doesn't work, it still smmons the tentator.
Buffs of Summoners
09/08/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi, i have a Warlock and I tried to configure that my cat buffs Haste, Bless the body/soul, it has this buffs now in CT2, but when i tried to configure it, it couldn't because L2walker doesn't give me the option to select target of my party for get this buffs. I'll be grateful if anyone can help me. Flipa.
Summoners
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
2moons summoners and mage!!!!!!
06/15/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
lvl 103 summoner-hybrid-mostly staff-great in pvp-+4 lvl 95 staff-good armor-full resist armor..geat in pvp-trieste on other account 95 summoner trieste with explorers costume-twinblade build-good armor and good in pvp-good build on other account
How to bot with summoners ?
05/25/2006 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
I hope this question was not put before ... As in teh title:How the hell do you bot with summoners ? well i check follow attack and selected attack but it attacks only if i select something... That was problem number one ..number two: How do i use summon's skill ? because if u click the Pet Skill you only have Recharge if self mana is <something% well...that's only boxter ...what if i want to use Unicorn Merrow ? Third..last but not least ..i managed to Auto Attack by attacking bots with...